Kamis, 27 Mei 2010

I'm in love with you.

Well, I'm not talking about those crap, but just let me tell you what's running on my mind.

It's kind of feel. Feel for my own self, I don't have to think. Think logic. Feel deeply. However, it hurts me sometimes.

To be needed it's... great.

You don't have to always beside me, I just want to be heard. And that is really enough. Little respond, words of supporting, I'll wait.

To understand or to be understanded is sucks. Being selfish in our way. Talking fast for arguments. Childish for one time.

Maybe I'll see you on 3 next months, or longer. I am waiting. Am I tired? Yes. Tired for wanting you? No. I still have you even I can't touch you.

Mentally, I need you to be my brother. Bored here, be my bestfriend. Annoyed me? Be my enemy.

People changed. I can't blame on you. Blame the time, but I can't. I'm on my way to growing up and Master Time had to help me.