Minggu, 01 Januari 2012

Before the countdown.

Well, this is the last day of 2011. 
How's yours? I'll share mine.


*

January Sleepover with the girls (miss Ike so damn much right now ). Uniday. Secondhand Serenade's concert.

Febuary | What should I say for this month? Galau.

March | Finally, end of ones of my favorite hello. Every choice had a risk, so I took one.

April | My mom's birthday, she turned 49 this year. 

May | This month is mine, it was my greatest birthday♥

June | Hany's birthday. End of 2010/2011 academic year, separated with X5/MTV . PTKS Smanda. Truly memorable month with the guys ☺

July | Bapak & Mbak Fifi's birthday. Farewell of MTV, . And got a new home, 11 IPA 6/Parampaa ☺

August | Paramore's concert in Jakarta ¬_¬. Eid Mubarak 1432 H.

September | Diklat of Journalist Smanda. 
And, well... message archive knows everything.

October | Workshop, Creative Writing with Raditya Dika was successfully done. 
Then God said that I shouldn't be waiting for nothing, so God gave me another choice.

November | Another sweet moment in this year. Yep, I'm yours 

December | The most hard month of the year, really. But at the same time, I had a really great quality time with Parampaa. 

*

It's memorable. 
Family, friends, you. Thanks for everything, God.
Surprisingly, I loved this year with it's sad & happy memories.
And I am excited for the next.

Let's countdown to the another year, 2012 ☺