Selasa, 11 Januari 2011

Sabuga, January 8th, 2010.


I went to Secondhand Serenade's concert and that was an amazing show! One an half for about 15 songs were played in that place. Minus things came to the promotor. Especially in the time of the show, place (they said that there is no any tribun or vip place) and about the rules of smoking in the place of show. It was kind of disturbing. But overall, it was good enough. The lighting, the sound... and the show, of course.


It was really good when we were totally sing together when John playing acoustic version of Broken (or Awake? I'm forget), Fall For You, Your Call, and the last song, Fix You by Coldplay.

There were a lot of funny things when John tried to talk with the fans. He said, "I really want to move here, if I move here, would you be my friends?", "Tonight, I'm your biggest fans", "This is the best show in my lifetime"...... oke it sounded kind of lying but yep that made the spectator scream loudeeer--including me with the rolling eyes :p

But the funniest past is when John tried to talk Indonesian. First he said, "Bintang beer! Yeah, I missed it too.". And in the end of the show he came to the front of the stage and said, "Terimakasih. Awewe Bandung gareulis!"